Wake is a professional networking tool that lets you start up PCs, Macs and Servers remotely, including starting up your machine while away from home. Compatible with all 'Wake On Lan' capable devices, it even gives you a status indicator to tell you whether each machine is on or off.
- Wake button sends 'Wake On Lan' magic packet to start up a machine.
- Works over wifi or cellular data network.
- Status indicator glows to tell you whether each machine is on or off.
- Automatically detects your computers for easy setup.
- Shake'n'wake - shake the device to wake all computers!
- Start up your PC or Mac while on your way home, so that it's ready when you get in.
- Start up a machine remotely, then use VNC or other remote access service to view files.
- Monitor a list of business critical servers.
- Start up a classroom full of PCs from your desk.
If you are having any problems, please check out the troubleshooting page.